Laser dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures, while minimising pain and recovery time. Some of the common procedures which can be assisted with laser dentistry include:
- Crown lengthening
- Gummy smile correction
- Muscle attachment removal
- Removal of benign tumours
- Low Level Laser Therapy- including the treatment of cold sores
- Removal of venous lakes
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Surgical procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Bacterial infections are minimised because the high-energy beam sterilises the area being worked on.
- Wounds heal faster.
- Significant improvement in cold sore healing. For best results immediate treatment after onset is required.
For further information or if you would like to make a booking, please contact us.