Laser dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures while minimising pain and recovery time. Some of the common procedures which can be assisted with laser dentistry include:
- Crown lengthening
- Gummy smile correction
- Muscle attachment removal
- Removal of benign tumours
- Treatment of cold sores
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Bacterial infections are minimised because the high-energy beam sterilises the area being worked on.
- Wounds heal faster due to minimal damage to surrounding tissue.
For further information or if you would like to make a booking, please contact us.